Monday, March 31, 2008

Creative Pick-up Lines via Match

More Colorful Match.com pickup lines:

HI PRETTY WOMAN. WE ARE A GOOD MATCH. COMPUTERS DONT LIE! LOL IF YOU ARE BRAVE YOU SHOULD CALL ME 818=957-@@@@PETE

(Sorry Pete, I recognize the difference between brave and desperate)

**************************************************************
Good evening!Do you like Vegas? I get great tickets all the time. I just got back from seeing Barry Manilow. Let me know if you're interested!
Gary P - Mission Viejo

(Gary, Honey....Manilow? Im not interested in becoming your Beard)

****************************************************************
You have very kissable lips!! mmmmmmmmm

(The better to mouth FUCK OFF with?)

*****************************************************************
Hey Im Roland and I live by you! You should call me we would make beautful babies

(When I slice your penis off with a broken Bud bottle it will lessen our odds)

*****************************************************************
I get it. You dont send emails back. I dont understand why your here if you dont write back. is your social life so busy you cant make time to say hi or write back. your loss

(I should write him back and propose marriage)

No comments: